Do you ever ask yourself “why doesn’t this guitar sound right?” Namely when you are playing with a band, different room or just got a new component that you thought was going to sound one way but… Well that’s what we talk about today. Well, after I reflect on vacation.
We had a great time at the Nickel Creek Concert and yep, I want to tell you about it! Also I have gotten some good listener feedback I want to share with you as well as cover some feedback for one of the emails – may help you on your next guitar project!
BTW, I found out why there was reverb on my recordings and it’s been removed. It wasn’t intentional, it was accidental. Hope this sounds better! Now to get a pop filter…
Some other really cool stuff of note to check out!
Tubes Revisited 6V6 and 5879
This week we revisit tubes, primarily the 6V6 power tube and 5879 preamp tube. I have loved my 1956 Gibson GA-40 amp and investigating my Getchel Chicago Deluxe amp helps me understand why I love them both! Enjoy the show!
- Re-Axe products – Strings Out guitar holder and picks
- Do you want to hear me go down the rabbit hole of pedal steel guitars
Yep, more questions and feedback! Take a listen!
- Ryans custom made Telecaster
- Pricing hand made guitars
- Brand value
- Starting up a podcast or blog
Yet another listener feedback question episode! Have a listen!
- Floating Bridge with buzzing issue follow-up
- Eric’s amps and Andy Summer’s 1958 Gibson Flying V!
- Playing multi effects through monitors or amps…
- Standard tremolo tuning issues