Today we have some good feedback from listeners, how I don’t kiss butt, the Indiana Guitar Show and how you can share your song for outtro music.
Once again we have another listener feedback show! We get some follow-up from Travis who shares a photo of his G&L Skyhawk (which is in much better shape than mine I might add! I got some negative feedback on iTunes I’d like to share.
- Daniel writes in asking about the different models of Les Pauls. I am more than happy to talk about the different models (basics from the 50’s on, not the whacky stuff going on now) and differences in the 70’s Gibsons (Norlin Years) as opposed to other eras.
- I also answer a question about using an attenuator.
- Big news is the Indiana Guitar Show is back and I went and had a great time!
Today I offer up encouragement to follow your own path and opinion when it comes to guitar and tone. More specifically though, trust your ear. We are going to follow a change I am making where I may be changing my own opinion on something…
We have some great listener feedback on the show! Keep it coming!
- Super cool way a guitar shop sets customers up to tryout multiple pickups fast and easy!
- Overdrives and such for the Fender amp – specifically the deluxe reverb.
- Artist Works – online video lessons from guitarists such as Paul Gilbert! Tip jar…
- Other podcast stuff…
Hope you enjoy this weeks show! Listen to it NOW! (or maybe later…)