Listener feedback is now an ongoing segment of the show. We’ll talk Marshall, Microphones, Amps and other fun guitar stuff.
What really makes a guitar, amp or pedal a classic or a vintage piece? What the heck is golden era? What is the criteria? Or is it just plain old? I hope to help answer some of those questions here. Right, wrong or indifferent here goes!
It’s another mixed bag folks. I hope you enjoy! Check it out!
- Jim Marshall passes
- Tone Knobs – Whats the deal?
- the “Woman” tone
- Semi-Hollow Body Electrics
- Mobile podcasting hazards (which includes a short road rant!)
- What’s it like when a power tube blows?
- Wrapping up the 5 core guitars with the Acoustic
- The bare minimum 2 guitars are…
This week I got to “dime” my Marshall. Let me tell you about it! WOW!