This week I share my story of emotional attachment to tone and how far back these roots of the disorder go. I’m hoping many of you can relate. No tears were shed in the making of this episode so listen to it now!
This week we talk about the following things below in the bulleted list. If you don’t want to read, just go listen to the show!
- how to support the podcast (hint: click the iTunes link below here),
- new laws regarding the minimum number of pedals on a pedal board (5)
- the Guitar Podcast is a one man show in Indiana
- the “Boston” tone
- you can get a decent blues amp for well under $1k
- the Wanton Looks lead guitarist likes The Guitar Podcast!
- Feedback issues.
- Are there other girls listening?
- D’Addario EXP string review feedback
- tube amps rock!
- follow-up on spraying a guitar
- To quote Nike “Just Do It!”
Video series on capacitors. Trust your ear though…
Photos of the “Tom” pedal to come…